top of page

NT Statements
(491 Visa)

Starting at


incl GST


The Northern Territory Skilled Work Regional Visa (subclass 491) is a provisional visa for skilled workers which allows you to live and work in Northern Territory for up to three years.​


Being an overseas applicant with no employment in the Northern Territory, you must attach to your application, evidence of sufficient employment opportunities in your nominated occupation.


Our Employability Statements are in accordance to the DHA and generally contain:

  • A description of the NT employment market for your occupation;

  • Research on advertised positions;

  • Statements for each advertisement;

  • Qualifications and experience thorough description.

*Note 1: you will need to apply for jobs in NT and gather feedback  from employers on your skills and experience. This information can be added to our report.

*Note 2: the application also requires a letter of offer of employment and / or signed employment contract from a NT employer.

Zeolla Solutions does not offer job application services.


You also need to provide a statement showing that you have researched the cost of living in the Norther Territory and that you have a sound understanding of the settlement costs involved while you seek employment.

Our Settlement Statements include:

  • Evidence of research into the cost of living in Northern Territory;

  • Estimated cost of relocation to Northern Territory;

  • Estimated cost of living in Northern Territory;

  • Evidence of applicant's financial capacity to move, settle and live in Australia.

​When applying under the overseas applicant category, you further need to provide a statement explaining why you want to live in Northern Territory.

Our Commitment to Northern Territory statement, takes into account Northern Territory's lifestyle, attractions and reasons why the State suits your way of life more than any other State in Australia.

bottom of page